our web address is: https://stopclick.me
In accordance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, we inform you that the ownership The domain of our Website en.stopclics.com corresponds to STOPCLICS with DUNS nº 465395752.
Contact details of STOPCLICS as data controller:
DUNS nº 465395752
Visiting our website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner subject at all times in compliance with the provisions of the Information Society Services Regulation and of electronic commerce and other development regulations.
STOPCLICS guarantees the protection of all the personal data that the user provides on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and other applicable regulations, informs you that:
a) All the personal data provided to STOPCLICS acting as Data Controller shall be kept under its responsibility. The main purpose of said treatment is to manage the users registered on our website to request a quote, as well as to send advertising related to the products and services marketed by STOPCLICS
STOPCLICS ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Users guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided by a User belonged to a third party other than the one who provides the data, the User must inform the third party of the aspects contained in this Policy and obtain their authorization to provide their data to STOPCLICS
The CLIENT / USER must notify STOPCLICS of any modification in the personal data for the correct management and quality of the service and of the data processed, especially those referring to contact data, such as address, name, email, telephone, etc.
In the event that the request or the service was subscribed by a legal entity, the consent granted by the agents or authorized for the purposes of article 21 of Law 34/2002, will be understood to be given both in its own name and in that of the legal entity they represent.
The personal data collected through a form is necessary to meet your request, and therefore it is mandatory to provide them, since if these data deemed necessary were not provided, STOPCLICS will not be able to manage your request or service.
By sending the forms we understand that the user gives his consent for the data to be processed according to the purposes set out in each of the forms. STOPCLICS will not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the interested party. STOPCLICS communicates to the data holders its intention to send them commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent electronic means of communication. Likewise, the holders declare that they know this intention and give their express consent to receive the aforementioned communications. The consent here provided by the Owner for communication of data to third parties is revocable at all times, without retroactive effect.
What data do we process?
In the framework of the provision of the services we offer and conditioned to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the strictly necessary data such as your name, telephone and email for the correct management of the requested services.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT .
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided is the execution of the service or request made by the User.
The sending of advertising, including by email about products and services, is based on the consent given by the User when requesting the services.
TIME OF CONSERVATION OF THE INFORMATION.
The personal data provided by the user for the provision of a service will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The data provided by the user in forms, requests for quotes or services will be kept for a period of two years from and after the last confirmation of interest made by the User.
c) Please read for what purposes we collect your data:
- Solve queries or suggestions about the services provided by the company.
- Obtain information about the activity of the company and the services provided by it, as well as request advice.
- Request for quotes on the products and services offered by, STOPCLICS
- Provide technical advice, on the services provided and on topics of interest to the Users of, STOPCLICS
- Sending information about product or service offers from, STOPCLICS
- End of treatment: we collect this data in order to send you the requested budget and monitor your satisfaction.
- Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be removed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data.
- Rights that assist the User:
- a) Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and the portability of personal data. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email with the photocopy of the attached DNI of the owner:
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21. Specifically, measures have been adopted that seek to achieve the basic objectives in terms of security, such as confidentiality (understood as limiting access to information by unauthorized persons), integrity (understood as the maintenance of reliable information and with quality) and availability (understood as the guarantee of access to the information system by the request of an authorized user).
- e) STOPCLICS undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access.
- f) STOPCLICS will not use in any case the personal data that the User makes available to provide services other than those referred to in section c) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own or different utility authorized by the owner of said data.
- g) We also inform you that we will not carry out international data transfers.
- h) The data provided by the User will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or is necessary for the provision of the requested services.
- j) What rights do I have over the personal data that I have provided to STOPCLICS? We remind you that, at any time, you can exercise the following rights over your personal data: a) Access. You have the right to access your information to know what specific personal data we are treating. b) Rectification. In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data that we are treating. c) Deletion. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of those personal data that you do not want us to continue processing. d) Opposition. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, in
in which case we will keep them blocked during the period set to meet legal obligations
e) Limitation of treatment. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data for those specific purposes that you wish.
f) Portability. In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive those personal data that you would have provided us, in a structured format, in common use and machine readable, as we transmit them to another data controller other than STOPCLICS.
To exercise any of them, you must send a written communication to STOPCLICS in which you attach a copy of your ID / passport.
Do I have the right to withdraw the consent that I have given for the treatment of my data?
- k) The User authorizes the processing of the personal data provided, in the terms indicated above. To do this, press the “Send” button located behind the data collection form.