In accordance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, we inform you that the Ownership of the domain of our Website www.stopclics.com corresponds to STOPCLICS with DUNS nº 465395752.
Contact details of STOPCLICS as data controller:
DUNS nº 465395752
In order that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, STOPCLICS informs the User that any suggestion, question or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting STOPCLICS through the address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user guarantees that he is over 14 years old, and will be entirely responsible for this declaration and for the access and correct use of the website subject to these Conditions.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, special conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said
content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, STOPCLICS offers the possibility of:
- Obtain information about the activity of STOPCLICS and the services provided by it, as well as request advice.
- Request technical advice on the products and services provided by STOPCLICS and on topics of interest to customers or users.
- Contact STOPCLICS to make inquiries, suggestions or request quotes, through a Contact form.
author by legislation on Intellectual Property. STOPCLICS is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the mentioned entity.
It is also prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website agrees to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, STOPCLICS in any case reserving the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The user is obliged, in general, to comply with these Conditions as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refraining from using the Website in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal operation of it, the goods or rights of STOPCLICS its suppliers, other users or in general any third party. Access and use of the portal to minors is prohibited without the express consent of the parents or guardians .
The User agrees to:
- a) Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- b) Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to STOPCLICS or third-party providers, for the information provided.
- d) If third party data is provided through this website, whoever does so assumes the responsibility of previously informing them of all the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The User must also refrain from:
- a) Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical STOPCLICS systems of its suppliers or third parties.
- e) Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of STOPCLICS third party providers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of STOPCLICS or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- h) Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general , which are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the website and / or the contents.
In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(i) In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions.
(iii) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order.
(v) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
(vii) Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to STOPCLICS or third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
(viii) Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
(ix) Constitute any type of unintended advertising.
(x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If a password is provided to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, the User agrees to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify STOPCLICS of any fact that may involve an improper use of its password, such as, for example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the previous notification,
If in a negligent or intentional manner, it breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that STOPCLICS may derive from said breach.
STOPCLICS does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages linked to this Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. STOPCLICS is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered through said linked sites.
STOPCLICS may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. STOPCLICS is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
(i) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of STOPCLICS
(ii) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) undue or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of STOPCLICS reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
STOPCLICS excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, STOPCLICS is exonerated from any responsibility for content and information that may be received as a consequence of an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by STOPCLICS for the damages or losses caused.
The User will defend, indemnify and hold STOPCLICS harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, the User agrees to indemnify STOPCLICS against any damages arising from the use by them of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the STOPCLICS Website as well as any of its contents, except with the express written permission of STOPCLICS.
The Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, accordingly, STOPCLICS is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that can be offered through these websites. Therefore, any claim related to the services provided through the linked websites will have to be addressed to the owners of said websites.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (I) may not imply that STOPCLICS recommends that website or its services or products; (II) may not falsify their relationship with STOPCLICS or affirm that STOPCLICS has authorized such a link, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of STOPCLICS; (III) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (IV) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; of your website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. STOPCLICS may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. STOPCLICS cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, STOPCLICS does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data protection
STOPCLICS reserves the right to use the “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. In turn, you can delete the “cookies” for which you should consult the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for STOPCLICS to recognize the computer browser used by the User in order to provide content and offer the user’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
However, remember that you can allow, block or eliminate these cookies at any time through the configuration options of your browser.
Always remember to access the most up-to-date support information from these browsers to find out how you can delete cookies, since the mode may differ between different versions and operating systems.
In the event that you use any other Internet browser, we recommend that you consult the different cookie management options that may be available in it at any time.
How can Cookies be disabled?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies for a particular service. All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plugins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email. Follow the following instructions depending on your internet browser to change the preferences regarding cookies:
- Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help. Firefox
- Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
- For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help. Chrome
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help. Safari
- Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help. STOPCLICS can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions
dictated by the Data Protection Agency. For this reason, Users are advised to periodically visit this page to find out the changes it has undergone.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, STOPCLICS may terminate or suspend any of the services provided through the Website. Whenever possible, STOPCLICS will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
11. Force majeure
STOPCLICS will not be responsible in case of impossibility to provide the service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. Resolution of controversies. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of the domicile of STOPCLICS.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, STOPCLICS will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.